Introduction: Pineapple Cream Cake (No Bake!)
Super Easy & Delicious Pineapple Cream Cake (No Baking!)
Step 1: Prepare the Base:
1. Grease an 8” baking tin with butter and apply parchment paper.
2. Crush the biscuits in a bowl & add melted butter and mix.
3. Layer the mixture on the base of the baking tin and keep aside.
Step 2: Prepare the Filling:
1. In a bowl, mix condensed milk and lemon juice
2. Add the crushed pineapples, gelatin and mix well
3. In a stand mixer with whisk attachment, whip in the cream and add 1 or 2 drops of yellow food coloring. Whip until stiff peaks are formed.
4. Add the whipped cream to the pineapple mixture.
5. Layer evenly in the baking tin & set in the refrigerator for 3hours. Enjoy!
*You can use 200gms of digestive if there you don’t have Oreo; I used Oreo as I was out of digestive.You can skip gelatin; let the cake set in the refrigerator overnight.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.