Introduction: Pinkie Pie's Cherrychangas
Chimmicherry? or Cherrychanga? That is the question... Fortunately for you, that's not the dilemma. I'm going to show you how to make a 20 minute, delicious, awesome meal/desert that Pinkie Pie herself came up with! It takes about 7-10 minutes to make, perfect for a quick bite to eat!
--THE LEGEND OF THE CHERRYCHANGA--
After this, some newb on instructables decided to make it.
You will need:
Pie filling cherries
a bowl and a fork
Step 1: Cherries, Egg Wash, and Tortillas
The recipe for this legendary desert is really quite simple.
1) lay out a tortilla on a large plate
2) put 3-4 tablespoons of pie filling cherries a bit off from the center (the pic will show you what I mean).
3) wrap the cherrychanga so that the tortilla encloses the cherries completely and press down on the flap of tortilla that does not cover the cherries
4) fold the sides over like shown in the pics
5) wrap cherrychanga
Step 2: Cooking
1) Apply about 1/2 cm thick oil on your pan and heat under medium heat until the oil starts to ripple
2) Apply egg wash with a fork to the flap sticking out on the end of the tortilla and press together
3) Carefully place cherrychanga on hot oil
4) allow each side to cook for two minutes before turning
5) put on a plate for final pinkiefication
Step 3: Revelation
1) use a curved sieve to apply a moderate amount of powdered sugar to one side of the cherrychanga
2) cut in half
3) EAT AND PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE THOUSANDS YOU HAVE INVESTED IN EXCERCISE EQUIPMENT