Pixella is a micro controller that can make your LED strips become smarter. With just a few easy steps you can select more than 16 million colors, connect LED strips to the internet, select various light patterns, and instantly analyze sounds that will display a wide range of light effects and color gradients according to sound rhythm. Also you can make home automation too.
Step 1: Hardware
- FTDI USB-To-TTL cable
- Pixella Starter Kit - Standard (Bluetooth LE, Arduino Pro Mini, Jumper wire, 1m ws2812b led)
- Wall adapter or phone charger
- Pixella Starter Kit - Advanced (Bluetooth LE, Arduino Pro Mini, Jumper wire, 1m ws2812b led, 2 Channel Relay, LDR module) - for home automation
Step 2: Code and Android App
DOWNLOAD Arduino code and Android app controller.
- SMART FILTER
Other bluetooth devices will not be displayed so there will be no errors on the connection.
- COLOR PICKER
There are over 16 million color options and an option to adjust the brightness. Real time and no delay.
This is cheerlights clone, i make this to make it suitable for my Pixella code.
- LIGHT PATTERN
There are a variety of motion patterns that can be selected with their own uniqueness, there is also the option to set the speed of motion and the option to change the pattern automatically every 1 minute.
When musicaly mode is activated then Pixella will automatically process any kind of sound around the smartphone, then display it in motion effect and color gradient according to the rhythm in real time. For example by playing a song on the Play Music app on a smartphone directly or using an external speaker, it can also be used for karaoke, music events or all things related to sound.
Options on this feature : Brightness control, Effect and color gradation picker and Randomizing effect and gradation within a certain time frame
- SETTING (Home Automation)
- LED ON-OFF Switch
- Device ON-OFF Switch : control other electronic equipment such as fan, air conditioner, garden lamp and others.
- Time Control : Turns on and off LED or Devices based on the time you have selected.
- Light Sensor : Turns on and off LED or Device based on the light intensity.
- LED Setter : The number of LED to use can be set on this option
Step 3: Connection
Open the file you have been downloaded and you will get full instruction about the hardware wiring and uploading sketch to arduino.
Step 4: Result
Pixella can be used in various fields. Infinite, only imagination is the limit. Its just Plug and Play.
Don't forget to vote and follow me to stay up to date about wonderful lighting system.
For more information and case study please visit my website at gawii.com/hello-pixella
I like to create things with fun, open minded people. Feel free to say hello! Thanks