This is a fun and easy project with zero cost.
It's great when you are bored in class or in the office (make sure no one is watching you!). You can also put it over you trash can in your room.
What you will need for this project:
1 x Pizza Box or a piece of cardboard
4 x Memo cards
1 x Clear plastic disposable cup
1 x Paper clip
Step 1: Making the Board
2. Cover the cardboard with the memo's using the stapler (You can trim a 5" x 7" piece from a magazine / newspaper or even print your own design and use it to cover the cardboard).
3. Use the marker to mark the borders and the inside square.
Step 2: Making the Hoop
2. Draw diagonal lines all around the cup from the top of the cup to the bottom left.
3. Draw diagonal lines all around the cup from the top of the cup to the bottom right.
4. Staple the top of the cup to the bottom of the board.
Step 3: Making the Stand
2. Mark and cut two 2.5" lines at the bottom of the larger piece of cardboard.
3. Split the bottom of the larger cardboard and staple it to the smaller piece.
4. Staple the stand to the board.
5. Use a paper clip on the back of the stand to stabilize it (Staple the paperclip)