These lovely pizza cups are perfect for children parties or a picnic, or even a side dish.
They are easy to make, and easier to eat so enjoy :)
Step 1: Prep
1. Two eggs.
2. vanilla extract or essence.
3. A cup of cold milk, here I didn't have fresh milk so I used a cup of cold water and three tb of powder milk.
4. Salt, about 1 1/2 tb more if needed.
5. Black pepper about 1 tb.
6. 3/4 cup of oil, any vegetable oil but olive oil.
7. I used some oregano with my pizza.
8. Baking powder 2 ts.
9. Flour as much as needed about 2 cups, but one flour differ from the other.
You can use any topping you would like, but if you are using one with meat in it like chicken try to pre cook it halfway through so it won't be raw.
Here I used black olive, green bell pepper, halumi cheese, and canned sausage.
I also shredded some mozerila cheese to put on top of it :)
Oh and don't forget to preheat the oven at 180c.
Step 2: Making Time :)
Now you will have four simple steps for it to be done.
1. Add the eggs the salt and the vanilla extract in the bowl and mix them together well.
2. Add the liquid ingredients , milk and oil and beat again well.
3. Add the flour, oregano, black pepper and baking powder and mix until combined, try to not over mix, and you want it like a brownie mix thickness.
Finally add the toppings you would like and I really found that it would turn out really good if you put some dried tomato in it, or some seedless ones. And when adding the toppings fold them into the batter with a spatula or a regular spoon.
Step 3: Final Step
Put out your cupcake tins and liners if you would like and spoon the batter into each cup filling about 2/3 of it, sprinkle some mozerila on it and try to only put it in the center and far from the edges because the liner will be hard to get off when stuck with cheese ;).
The pizza cups need about 15-20 minutes in the oven, poke a knife in it and if no batter comes out then it's cooked all the way through. I later needed to brown my cups so I opens the oven from the top and grilled the cheese till it was golden brown.
If you make these please tell me what you think of it and tell me if there is any tweaks I can do to it, thanks for your time. :)