Step 1: Ingredients
1. Italian bread
2. Sour cream (8oz container)
3. Italian salad dressing mix/seasoning (1 envelope)
4. Ricotta cheese (8oz container)
5 .Pepperoni (1/2 a cup) slice pepperoni in half.
6. Mozzarella cheese (1 cup)
I also added a small can of mushrooms
****you can also added olives, hot peppers and mushrooms.
First, Mix all the ingredients together in a oven safe bowel.
Next, sprinkle top of dip with a little bit of cheese.
Finally, place in oven.
Step 2: Baking
2. Bake for 25-30 mins
3. Dip is finished when top starts to bown and dip is bubbling. (And the smell is amazing!)
Step 3: Cutting Up Bread
I always place the bread back in the plastic bag so it stays fresh while dip is baking.
Once dip is cooked I place the bread in a bowl and set it next to the pizza dip.
Step 4: Pizza Dip
I set the bread in a bowl next to the pizza dip. Enjoy!