Introduction: Pizza Muffins
All your favorite pizza ingredients mixed with biscuits and baked into a great little hand held muffin.
Step 1: Ingredients
1 cup pizza sauce
1-2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
1 cup mini pepperoni
1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
1/2 cup chopped or sliced olives
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
Step 2: Instructions
1. Pour pizza sauce into a large bowl.
2. Cut each biscuit into 10-15 small pieces and stir into pizza sauce.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and mix to combine well.
4. Spoon the pizza mixture equally into well sprayed paper muffin liners in a muffin tin.
5. Bake at 350°F 25-30 minutes or until cooked through.
6. Remove from oven and remove muffins from tin.