All your favorite pizza ingredients rolled into a fun crescent shape. Perfect for dipping.
8 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
8 cheese sticks cut in half
7 ounce package pepperoni slices
marinara or ranch sauce for dipping, if desired
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
1. Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Combine 4 rolls and roll into a 12-inch circle.
3. Repeat with remaining 4 rolls.
4. Cut both circles into 8 wedges.
5. Overlap 3 pepperoni slices onto the wide end of each wedge.
6. Place one half of a cheese stick on top of the pepperoni.
7. Starting at the wide end roll each wedge to point.
8. Place point down on a sprayed baking sheet.
9. Bake at 350°F 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
10. While rolls are baking, combine melted butter, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
11. Brush rolls with sauce while still warm.
12. Serve with marinara or ranch sauce, if desired.
Video Instructions: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2271
Step by Step: http://www.rhodesbread.com/blog/blog/pizza-roll-ups