Step 1: Supplies
- Pizza Dough - 13.8 oz store bought pre made
- Pizza Sauce - I used about 6 oz of a 14 oz jar
- Mozzarella Cheese - I used about 4 oz of a 16 oz bag
- Pepperoni or filling of choice - I had an 8 oz bag and probably didn't use half
- Baking Sheet
- Cutting Board and Knife
- Silpat Mat or Similar Alternative is optional, these don't really stick, but this is just nice to have sometimes; keeps the pan cleaner.
Recipe will make 20 Pizza Rolls
* These are the ingredients and amounts I used. I hope everyone will make it with whatever ingredients they like best whether it be a certain store-bought brand or fresh homemade ingredients :)
Step 2: Prepare
To get the dough ready, spread it out. If it is store bought, it should fairly easily spread into a nice rectangle. You are going to cut this into 5 strips and cut each strip into 4 pieces, making 20 rolls. After you cut them, get them ready to be made into rolls by carefully stretching the squares so they are more of a rectangle.
Sometimes your dough might be too thin. I found this wasn't too hard to fix. Take your square that needs fixing and fold it like you would a piece of paper and press it together. (folding it twice gets it back into a nice square) As long as it doesn't have any holes now, you can lightly stretch it into a rectangle.
Lay these out. I just did a couple at a time.