Introduction: Pizza Van Java (Javanese Martabak With Colorful Chocolate Sliced Like Pizza)
Martabak is one of famous Javanese traditional food.
But now, we will sliced it like pizza. So... We call it: Pizza van Java
Step 1: Ingredients
• 400gr flour
• 520ml water
• 5 tablespoons of sugar
• 2 eggs
• 1 teaspoon of salt
• ½ teaspoon of baking soda
• Colorful chocolate
Step 2: Making the Dough
• Mix eggs, salt, sugar and ¼ baking soda together in a large bowl till the dough a bit bubbly.
• Pour the flour and water in the dough, stir it with mixer.
• Cover the dough and let stand for 60 minutes.
Step 3: Heat the Pan
Make sure you heat the pan until hot enough.
Step 4: Time to Bake
• Took a glass of dough (240ml; depend on the size of your pan)
• Give it a little baking soda, just a little, then mix it.
• Pour it to the pan.
• Reduce the heat.
• When the dough start to bubbly, reduce the heat again, sow the sugar over it.
• Cover the pan for about 1 minute.
Step 5: Topping
Your martabak is ready.
Spread the butter on it
Cut into 8 pieces like pizza.
Give each slice with different color of chocolate and or grated cheese.
Step 6: Enjoy Your Pizza Van Java
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.