This is a great Super Bowl snack for those who don't want to go all out Pizza or aren't sure they want to put the time in to make Pizza Rolls
. I also had leftovers from the Pizza Rolls and wanted to find something fun to make with them, so the pizzadilla, or pizza quesadilla was formed! Ingredients*
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Toppings of choice - I used pepperoni and turkey sausage (the sausage was just awesome in the quesadilla)
- Pizza dipping sauce
* Please use the ingredients you want. This is just what I used and not set in stone :) Directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lay out a tortilla
- Top with cheese - your toppings - more cheese (the additional cheese helps hold the tortilla together.
- Cover with another tortilla
- Put in oven and either bake for 10 minutes or bake for 5, flip and bake for 5 more. I did the flip method.
- Heat up some pizza sauce
- Cut up your pizzadilla as you wish and enjoy!
That's it! You can put the sauce in the pizzadilla beforehand if you want, but I think it's fun to dip it. Then you can get as much or as little as you want!