1. I made the face by pressing a sheet of tin foil on my face and paper mache-ing the mold.
2. Then I twisted up some newspaper and taped it together to form the nose. I had to carve out the side-curves myself.
3. To make the goggles, I cut a sheet of paper into strips and glued them together in a very thick circle. I then cut it in half to make both eyes. The lenses are black plastic from an extra pair of sunglasses (hot glued on).
4. After taping that to the face, I coated the whole thing with ultralight spackle ($7 at Lowes).
5. I painted the mask with white and black poster paint and sprayed it with clear Rustoleum enamal ($4)
6. I cut some holes on the sides for the elastic band
Finished! It's for sale right now, here:
T hanks for looking!