1. 3v geared motor. You can get these here
. this one has 15 revolutions every minute - nice and slow.
2. 2 X 5mm LED's. I used yellow ones. They can be purchased here
3. Plastic diffusers for the LED's. I used some from a set of solar LED's. You don't have to do this but it makes the LED light softer.
4. Small peice of dowel wood.
5. PIR sensor light - you can buy these here
6. PIR sensor (just the sensor). Buy these here
7. Copper wire - I used 2 types, 1 thin and 1 a little thicker. These can be purchased from your local hobby shop.
8. various coloured wire
9. Various brass attachments. i purchased these from my loacl hardware store.
10. Samll square peice of wood for base
11. Battery holders. The voltage I used was 7.5v so I used a 3v and a 4.5v battery holder. These can be purchased from your local electronic shop
12. Tiny plane! I used this oneTools
1. Phillips head screwdriver
2. Hot glue
3. Soldering iron