Introduction: Plant Tags From Plastic Bottles
Identify your plants and seedlings with shampoo bottles. These plastic tags are cut down from the sides of shampoo bottles, here's how to make them:
- Remove all of the labels
- Cut the top ,and bottom off the bottle and down the side so you have a flat piece of plastic.
- Cut the plastic into strips, the size should suit the plants you want label.
- Cut a point on one end to help with pushing the labels into the soil
- You can cut a curve across the top if you want
- Write whatever you want in permanent marker.
- Insert into soil near plant
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.