Introduction: Planta Rhei: Everything Flows.
How to make a nice and colorful panel of plants without having to spend lot of time watering it.
Step 1: What You Need
- pallet (I found a small one, that is better suited for me, because I have little space available)
- hangable small containers (BYGEL by IKEA or similar, the important thing is that they come with holes on the bottom side)
- large flower pot (I had an old bronze pot holder, but KNAGGLIG by IKEA would be nice)
- succulents (you can either buy or "borrow" them from your friends and family)
- rectangular flowerpot saucer to collect water from the upper plants
Step 2: Large Pot
- make a combination of plants on the large pot
- place the large pot at the base of the pallet to secure it to the wall
Step 3: Small Containers
- transplant succulents into the small containers
- hang them on the pallet
- drill a hole on the bottom of the saucer, so the surplus water form the hanged containers will drop into the large pot
- place the flower pot saucer under the hanged containers
Step 4: Done
You will have to pour water only on the top pots and the water in excess will fall on the lower pots and so forth.
foroogh heydarian made it!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.