Introduction: Planta Rhei: Everything Flows.
How to make a nice and colorful panel of plants without having to spend lot of time watering it.
Step 1: What You Need
- pallet (I found a small one, that is better suited for me, because I have little space available)
- hangable small containers (BYGEL by IKEA or similar, the important thing is that they come with holes on the bottom side)
- large flower pot (I had an old bronze pot holder, but KNAGGLIG by IKEA would be nice)
- succulents (you can either buy or "borrow" them from your friends and family)
- rectangular flowerpot saucer to collect water from the upper plants
Step 2: Large Pot
- make a combination of plants on the large pot
- place the large pot at the base of the pallet to secure it to the wall
Step 3: Small Containers
- transplant succulents into the small containers
- hang them on the pallet
- drill a hole on the bottom of the saucer, so the surplus water form the hanged containers will drop into the large pot
- place the flower pot saucer under the hanged containers
Step 4: Done
You will have to pour water only on the top pots and the water in excess will fall on the lower pots and so forth.
foroogh heydarian made it!