Introduction: How to Plant Orchids
This is an instructable of planting orchids which used less water and less watering.
Step 1: Items
- Planting pot
- Coconut coir
- Water sprayer
- Minimal gardening skill
Step 2: The Planting
- Firstly, I wrapped the orchids with the coir.
- Then, I placed the orchids in the pot and stuffed with the coir.
- I sprayed the coconut coir until it moist.
- Lastly, I put the orchids in a shady place.
- Once in a while, I spray it with water or water-based fertilizer.
Please don't forget to vote for me.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.