This is my first Instructable, so bear with me.
I recently found out of a wonderful material, called Plasti Dip. Its available most places, but i picked mine up at a Lowe's close to my hometown. I think this stuff is cool and I'll definitely be doing some more stuff with it later on, so stay tuned.
*Disclaimers* : (1) I am not responsible for the misuse of this product as a result of reading this. (2) Use at your own risk if you aren't comfortable using spray products, or just don't have all the skills. (3) I'm not responsible for the damage you inflict on anything or anyone before, during, and after your use of this Instructable.
Step 1: What you need is what you need
You'll probably need a basic understanding of how to remove parts from your ride.
The items you need for this project are :
* A Grille (or other object that you want to dip)
* Plasti Dip (this stuff is awesome)
* Time and patience (the dip takes a while to cure out in various conditions)
Optional Items are :
* 100 Grit sandpaper (I used 3m brand, you can use whatever you like. You don't have to sand it to get this stuff to stick to it, just be sure to clean it up good with soap and water.)
* Scotch-brite (the scrubby stuff)
* Other sandpapers if you don't want it too rough (higher grit = smoother sandpaper)