Step 2: Instructions
2. Cut the bottle on your mark
3. Take the cap off
4. Take the muslin and cover the mouth of the bottle. Secure the fabric with the rubber band around the neck of the bottle.
5. Take the top half of the bottle and fill it with dirt about half way up.
6. Take a small plant and put it on top of the dirt. Take more dirt and fill in around the edges. Make sure you have about 1″ of space above the dirt to the top of the container.
7. Put the top 1/2 of the bottle into the bottom 1/2.
If you like this come check out my blog at Mike and Molly's House! My husband and I are wanna be DIY superheros trying to discover our superpowers! You can follow us tinkering around our spread outside of Santa Fe, NM.