Introduction: Plastic Egg Glow Bugs
Just in time for Easter . . These adorable little bugs are super cute and super easy to make. Just poke a few holes into the eggs for legs and antlers, glue on some eyes, draw on a mouth and insert a flame-less tea-light. Quick, easy, and totally cute!
Step 1: What You Will Need
Flame-less tea lights
Sharp but blunt tool (I used an old peanut pick)
Step 2: Instructions
1) Measure and cut pipe cleaners approximately 2 inches long
Cut 6 for the legs and 2 for the antlers
2) With sharp but blunt tool, punch holes into the plastic eggs
3 along each side for the legs and 2 on top for the antlers
3) Insert cut pipe cleaner legs and antlers into the eggs
Bend pipe cleaners to resemble bug legs and antlers
4) Glue on google eyes
5) Draw on a mouth with a Sharpie marker
6) Insert flame-less tea light
7) ENJOY !!!