Step 1: Grab Your Android Phone and Go to CoolRom.com
At the moment I am using the Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere 2 running Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2.
Open your favorite web browser ( I'm using Google Chrome ) and enter the following URL into your address bar:
Step 2: Go Get Your Emulator
From the CoolRoms homepage:
- Tap the Emulators button to expand the menu.
- Within the menu, tap the For Android button.
Step 3: Selecting Your Emulator
- Scroll down the page until you find the section labeled Nintendo.
- In the Nintendo section tap the button that is labeled John NES.
Step 4: Installing the Emulator
- In the Google Play Store tap the Install button to install the emulator on your phone
- When the emulator is finished installing a button labeled Open should appear, tap it to continue.