Have you ever gone to the app store to get a Super Nintendo Game, but you can't find one to play. Well now you can play these nintendo games with the snes emulator from cydia. This emulator allows you to play Nintendo games on your idevice, even with a Wiimote! This is a very detailed simple step-by-step tutorial which will show you pictures for every step to visually explain what to do. This is also 100% free if you already have all the materials needed.
I was inspired to make this because...
- I always wanted to play Nintendo on my iPad.
- I wanted to teach people about playing on the iPad with a Wiimote.
- I wanted to play Nintendo on a bigger screen when on the go.
You should download this because...
- It would be fun and entertaining for road trips.
- Wiimote is very responsive and fun.
- You can pick out the best games you want for free without discs.
Download files at your own risk.
Step 1: Materials
- Jailbroken idevice (iOS 5.1.x)
Files that will be downloaded:
- snes4iphone (Cydia Store)
- WiiMote OpenGL-ES Demo