Step 1: Get Materials
You can use face cards, or ones that show your PIN number (in case you forget), or even ones that state your birthday.
I will be using face cards.
You will also need tape, either clear packaging tape, or scotch tape. If you use clear packaging tape, you can make a view for id cards.
Step 2: Some Things to Remember
The wallet must be able to close when done, so when adding tape, make sure to add it while the wallet is folded, or put some more space between the cards.
Step 3: Make the Base
1. Tape together two cards at their widths, make sure to put the tape on both sides.
1.1. When doing this, apply the tape half-way on the card, and half-way down the width of it.
1.2. Then align the to-be-taped card against the tape-to card.
1.3. Fold the tape over to the other card, press down, and unfold the card+tape.
1.4. Wrap the tape around the cards.
2. Tape a third card on the end.
3. Tape a fourth card.
Now is what it should look like (1-2-3-4)
4. Tape card 1 to card 4, again at the widths.
5. Tape the bottom, but do it so they can still fold.
The pics go in order.
Step 4: Making the Pockets
1. Try cutting a card at about two-thirds, tape the two-third part into the folding in part of the wallet.
2. If the cards have little borders ariound the actual picture, then cut that out, put clear tape on both sides, and tape that in too.