Step 1: Materials
- Blue fleece
- Black fleece
- Polyfill (10 oz. or so)
- Scrap of linen
- Thread (blue, black, white)
- Cutting stuff
- Measuring stuff
- Sewing stuff
- Reference TARDIS
Step 2: Cutting
- Four 14" by 7" blue pieces for the walls
- Three 7" by 7" blue pieces for the floor and ceiling
- Four 7" by 2" black pieces for the trim
- Eight 2" by 2" black pieces for the windows
- One 1.5" by 1.5" linen piece for the sign (not shown until later)
Step 3: Basic Walls
Center the long edge of a triangle piece along the black trim, and sew it on as shown. Cut off the excess corners.
Repeat for the other three walls.
Step 4: Windows
Use white thread and a zig-zag stitch to sew the frames, then the panes.
Step 5: Signage
Sew around the edges with white thread, then zig-zag a few scribbles on the sign in black thread.
You can also make two little straight stitches in white for the door handles.
Step 6: Assembly
Place two walls with the good side facing each other, and sew up the long side, continuing up to the peak. Keep sewing the pieces, good side together, until you have just one little opening big enough to flip the TARDIS inside-out.
Step 7: Stuffing
Once you're satisfied with the firmness of the TARDIS, close it up by hand-stitching the opening.
All done! Now for some fish sticks and pudding.