Step 1: Materials
- Lego pneumatic air pump
- Lego pneumatic valve
- Optional-pneumatic air tank.
For each segment
- Lego pneumatic tubing (about six inches)
- Two lego pneumatic T junctions
- One 15 hole lego technic beam
- One pneumatic cylinder
- One indescribable beam (see picture)
- Three two unit long round pegs
- Two round to cross pegs
- One three unit long round peg
Step 2: Assemble
Step 3: Assemble
Step 4: Attach the Power
1. Connect the air tank and/or pump to a valve.
2. Connect the outputs of the valve to the pistons.