Introduction: Poached Eggs Step by Step
By Stephen Klein and Ethan Basler
Step 1: Step One
1. Use at least a 3 inch deep pan, so enough water can cover eggs.
Step 2: Step 2
2. Break each egg one by one into a small bowl or cup.
Step 3: Step 3
3. Bring the water to a boil and then let it cool to a simmer.
Step 4: Step 4
4. Slip eggs into slowly simmering water by lowering the lip of each egg 1/2 inch below the surface of the water.
Step 5: Step 5
5. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes
Step 6: Step 6
6. Remove each egg with slotted spoon.
Step 7: Step 7
7. Eat and Enjoy