Step 4: Utility Knife
- To make the blade holder, first placed some plastic wrap into the bit holder (to prevent the Sugru from sticking).
- I stuffed some Sugru into the bit holder so that a small amount sticks out.
- I then pulled the Sugru out (by pulling on the plastic wrap)
- I added a small knob of Sugru to the side so that if will give a tighter fit.
- Once the Sugru had cured I pushed the end of the blade into the Sugru blade holder (you might want to make the sheath first -see step 5) and placed it into the bit holder (it should make a snug fit).