With Instructables you can share what you make with the world and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
share what you made with text, photos, video, and files
gather your favorite instructables together
As someone who has used most of the commercially available diaries and planners like Day Runner, Franklin Covey and Rolodex over the years, I was neve...
Design Criteria- I don't know about you, but I've gone back and forth between a daily or weekly or most recently a monthly layout with not much satisf...
1. Start by printing the layout in landscape mode on the text stock one side first. All 7 sheets. Grayscale of black & white. 2. Once you are satisfi...
4. Carefully fold all of the sheets in half as shown. It critical to get the edges exact. One of the sheets has printing on one side, make sure that s...
6. Use the mini clamps to hold them as shown so nothing moves on you when you bind the back.
7. Mark the places for the binding holes as shown. About 1" apart.
8. Use a needle to carefully poke small holes in the fold of the notebook ( I don't like staples but I guess you could use them).
9. Now use the white thread to "stitch the sheets together, overlapping the seams and tie off at the end.
10. Time to trim. Inspect your work and see if the trim marks I placed on the layout match up with each other. The idea here is to trim the 3 edges so...
Now that you are done, it's time to use the planner. I've included photos of the layout and how I've used it.
Monthly view. An entire month on one page.
Weekly view, weeks are separated by bolded "Sundays"
Daily view with a place for all day, am, noon, pm events and notes.
Circle or highlight the month and year and inset the days of the month and the year. I've designed this so no matter when the first day of the month o...
Enter All Day, am, noon, pm events and notes.
Sample markup. Here's a sample of how you might mark up events.
I found some interesting passport stampings on the web and inserted them into Visio for my cover design. Print one side in color or black and white. ...
We have a be nice comment policy. Please be positive and constructive.
Academic Planner from a Composition Notebook, and Duck Duct Tape (Ireland Theme)by IAmALeprechaunAndSoCanYou
Make Your Own Planner Pagesby Phil B
DIY dry erase calendar for the new year! Easy & customizableby DIYlover89
DIY Custom Calendar/Planner Book!by nerfrocketeer
Teacher Tasks Organizer Notebookby artfulann
Make A Planner Binderby savyrae17
LED Backlit Glass Whiteboardby Kriegwesen
Journal with 3D windowby kamadesign
How to Stay Organized For Schoolby Data643
Perpetual-horizon, laser-cut erasable calendarby cefn
Download our new apps for iOS, Android and Windows 8!
© 2014 Autodesk, Inc.
By clicking "Create Account" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member? Login »
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »