With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
As someone who has used most of the commercially available diaries and planners like Day Runner, Franklin Covey and Rolodex over the years, I was never quite satisfied ...
Design Criteria- I don't know about you, but I've gone back and forth between a daily or weekly or most recently a monthly layout with not much satisfaction ...
1. Start by printing the layout in landscape mode on the text stock one side first. All 7 sheets. Grayscale of black & white.2. Once you are satisfied ...
4. Carefully fold all of the sheets in half as shown. It critical to get the edges exact. One of the sheets has printing on one side, make ...
6. Use the mini clamps to hold them as shown so nothing moves on you when you bind the back.
7. Mark the places for the binding holes as shown. About 1" apart.
8. Use a needle to carefully poke small holes in the fold of the notebook ( I don't like staples but I guess you could use them).
9. Now use the white thread to "stitch the sheets together, overlapping the seams and tie off at the end.
10. Time to trim. Inspect your work and see if the trim marks I placed on the layout match up with each other. The idea here is to ...
Now that you are done, it's time to use the planner. I've included photos of the layout and how I've used it.
Monthly view. An entire month on one page.
Weekly view, weeks are separated by bolded "Sundays"
Daily view with a place for all day, am, noon, pm events and notes.
Circle or highlight the month and year and inset the days of the month and the year. I've designed this so no matter when the first day of ...
Enter All Day, am, noon, pm events and notes.
Sample markup. Here's a sample of how you might mark up events.
I found some interesting passport stampings on the web and inserted them into Visio for my cover design. Print one side in color or black and white.Well that's ...
Academic Planner from a Composition Notebook, and Duck Duct Tape (Ireland Theme)by IAmALeprechaunAndSoCanYou
Make Your Own Planner Pagesby Phil B
Easy & Free Memory For Notebooks You Buy On Holidayby Journaling_sage
Choose a Book by Its Coverby LnHs
Journal with 3D windowby kamadesign
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »