What you will need
for this is the following:
- Two (2) aluminum soda cans to make a very standard "Penny Stove"
- Two (2) wire hangers (enamel finished, not the plastic covered ones)
- One (1) Large Tin Can (Juice Cans work Well) - 4.25" (10.8 cm) diameter.
- One (1) Medium Tin Can (Only very slightly smaller in diameter to the Large Can, I used the large sized refried beans can.) - 4" (10.16 cm) diameter
- One (1) "Small" can. (Just large enough to fit around a soda can. For this, I used a diced tomato can.) 3" (7.62 cm) diameter.
- One tube JB Weld (or any other liquid epoxy that can withstand temperatures up to 500 degrees F (260 C). For those of you outside of the U.S. who still want to use JB Weld, here's where you can find it: They should pay me for this.
** Note: It is not important to get the exact size of the cans. All that matters is that the small
can fits around the soda can. The medium
can fits around the small
can, and the big
can fits around the medium