Now that we have all that down let us begin are mission debrief.
1. We are going to build a launcher for our grappling hook.
2. Then we will build the grappling hook itself.
3. then we shall launch the grappling hook at sturdy items that wont break.
Step 1: Ingredients
1. Film canister- or just any tiny cylinder with a lid, a pill bottle would also work. If you are adventurous then feel free to try a square box, just be sure to tell me how it works out!
2. Thread- just some sewing thread, just be sure it's not to thick or it won't run properly due to the friction and wieght of the thread.
3. Pencil or pen- whatever you due do not use a pencil with an eraser, your project will fall apart rather quickly if you do.
4. Rubber band- anything thick will due, just make sure that it is not thing, do as I say and not as I do.
5. Paper clips- not jumbo sized, not mini sized, but just right sized, just like Goldilocks and the Three Bears. You will need about four.
6. Tape- scotch tape should work, duct tape should work, masking tape should work, as long as it's tape it should work.
7. Scissors- anything sharper than safety scissors will be just fine.
8. Drill bits- they should all be about the same size, but slightly larger than the thickness of the rubber band.
9. Power drill- just needs to be strong enough to drill through your film canister.