Step 1: Materials
- Blue and white felt
- Colourful fabric for the lining
- Blue and white embroidery thread
- Thread, needle, and scissors
- Blue sharpie
- Pocket sized pack of Kleenex
- 5 1/4 X 7 inch rectangle of blue felt
- 5 3/4 X 7 1/2 inch rectangle of the lining fabric
- 3/4 X 3/4 inch squares -you will need 6 blue ones and two white ones
- 1/2 X 2 inch rectangle of blue felt
- 1/2 X 3/4 inch white felt
Step 3: Pin and sew lining
Step 4: Fold
Step 5: Signage
Step 6: Add door facade
- Lay out the blue and white squares on the front of the tissue holder (three blue on the bottom and the white square on top on either side of the slit).
- Pin the squares and sew them on.
- Sew the white signboard to the top blue square on the left side.
- Sew the police box sign across the top.
- With blue embroidery thread stitch the lines in the window.
- Place the Kleenex pack inside and it's ready to go.