IT WORKS BETTER THAN OTHER POTATO GUNS (POCKET SIZED) shoots farther!
It is six inches long, and an inch wide. It is powered with propane and an electric sparker from a lighter.
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.
Step 1: Materials
- super glue (may not need it)
- electrical tape
- duct tape
- thumb tacks
- sparker (from lighter)
- wire snips
- glue stick
- 5-10 mm slice of potato
Step 2: The combustion chamber
-remove the cap and excess glue from the stick.
- carefully break off the part that twists on the bottom. (picture two)
- now that the twisty thing is broken, take your sharp knife and cut the remnants out of the bottom of the glue stick.
- wash the glue out of the glue body. (picture three)
- nice and clean. (picture four)
Step 3: Preparing the barrel of the gun
- Take the pen (picture one) and remove the grip and the writing part (picture two).
some force may be necessary.
- remove the capped end of the pen tube. I did it with my knife. (picture three)
- wrap tape around the pen tube( picture four) until it fits snugly in the glue stick body. (picture five)
- after the pen is inserted into the combustion chamber, tightly wrap electrical tape around it to make a tight fit. ( picture six)