Often, there are times when while working at inaccessible places I felt the need of some extra pockets to carry some extra tools.
I thought of creating an extendable pocket that can be opened up whenever needed.
Step 1: Materials required
1. A cardboard of appropriate size:- My pockets are of 4" width so the cardboard had to be less than that in width.
2. Scrap pieces of cloth or any material that would be needed to cover the cardboard and make the pockets:- I used the cloth but don't have any experience of stitching!
3. Scissors and a cutter:- to cut
4. Gum, Tape and instant adhesive(not shown): I had some difficulty in sticking the velcro to the pockets, I'll discuss about it later in the instructible.
5. Scale:- To measure everything
6. Velcro fasteners: 2 pieces