I thought of creating an extendable pocket that can be opened up whenever needed.
Step 1: Materials required
2. Scrap pieces of cloth or any material that would be needed to cover the cardboard and make the pockets:- I used the cloth but don't have any experience of stitching!
3. Scissors and a cutter:- to cut
4. Gum, Tape and instant adhesive(not shown): I had some difficulty in sticking the velcro to the pockets, I'll discuss about it later in the instructible.
5. Scale:- To measure everything
6. Velcro fasteners: 2 pieces