I thought of creating an extendable pocket that can be opened up whenever needed.
Step 1: Materials required
2. Scrap pieces of cloth or any material that would be needed to cover the cardboard and make the pockets:- I used the cloth but don't have any experience of stitching!
3. Scissors and a cutter:- to cut
4. Gum, Tape and instant adhesive(not shown): I had some difficulty in sticking the velcro to the pockets, I'll discuss about it later in the instructible.
5. Scale:- To measure everything
6. Velcro fasteners: 2 pieces
Step 2: Cardboard pieces
Stick cloth on both the surfaces covering all the pieces and with a little distance between the pieces, so that the pieces can be folded.
Step 3: Create pockets
Of the 4 pieces of cardboard, 3 would have have pockets and 1 will be inserted into the pocket.
So we have to cut 3 pieces of clothes of dimension a little larger than the width and the length of the cardboard pieces.
After cutting the 3 pieces, and ensuring which side is front side, I secured the lower border of the upper two pockets using tape.