Step 1: Tip #1: Know Your Moves!
1. Check your Pokemon's Status, the Attack and the Sp. Atk. Physical or Special moves you should give to your Pokemon. Also, check your Pokemon's Speed. High-speed Stat Pokemon will be a good attacker.
2. Know your TM's type, if you teach a move that has the same type as your Pokemon's it will get a STAB (Same-Type Attack Boost) that will give you 1.5X boost!
3. Don't think non-damaging moves are not useful! They are useful for supporting 2-on-2 battles and 1-on-1 battles! Example: You have a Bronzong and your opponent is a Weavile. Normally, Weavile will go first and attack you. But if you use Trick Room you will get the first move on the next turn!
Step 2: Tip #2: Battling Your Opponent
1. Attach power-boosting items and berries to them, although only the Battle Tower allows it but there are various type of battles in the Battle Tower, it should be helpful. Save your BP (Battle Points) to purchase them.
2. Know your opponent's type, use moves that is it's weakness, or if you don't have the move, use move that has STAB.
3. Use Legendary Pokemon if possible, or use a stage 2 Pokemon. They're very useful because they have Stat that is higher than normal Pokemon.
Step 3: Tip #3: Confronting a Frontier Brain
Step 4: Tip #4: Battle Castle
1. Try not to make your Pokemon faint and try to defeat your opponent less than 5 turns, it will increase the CP you earn.
2. Try to minimize your CP usage. Example: Don't heal your Pokemon if only damaged a little and it's health bar still green, heal them if it's health is running low and it's health bar is orange or red.
3. Upgrade your heal rank, so you can heal PP. Don't upgrade it again! After that, upgrade the rental item rank, with this you can rental power-boost item.
4. Once you upgrade, the rental item rank, rent the Light Ball this item boost your Attack and Sp. Atk Stat. And try to bring a Marowak or Cubone once you upgrade it. Cause there is the item Thick Club that doubles the Attack of Marowak or Cubone.
5. Don't upgrade the opponent-viewing rank! Since you can get the information from Bulbapedia you don't have to see Castle Valet Darach- the Frontier Brain's Pokemon, right? Just adjust their level in anyway you like!
Step 5: Tip #5: Battle Factory
1. Look at the Stat, choose the one that has highest Stat. It depends on yourself, what team do you want! A defensive one or an offensive one, you choose!
2. Look at the moves, choose that has various type of moves or the Pokemon normally can't learn! But also, choose that can support your other Pokemon.
3. Look at the item the Pokemon's holding. Is it supporting it's move or not!
4. Lastly, don't make a team with the same type or weakness! Make it mixed, cause if you find an opponent that is your weakness you can change your Pokemon so it is not hit by super-effective move!
Step 6: Tip #6: Battle Hall
1. Choose your Pokemon that has Various type of moves. So you can choose your opponent that is weak against your Pokemon's move! Even 1 type of move can finish 2-4 type opponents! That means you able to defeat 20-40 opponents with just 1 move!
2. Argenta will show up if you have completed 50-streak battles. I suggest, choose the hardest type first, then the easy ones.
Step 7: Tip #7: Battle Arcade
1. It's okay if you're not used to play the roulette! For the first time you'll get things that you don't want, But as you play more, you'll get used to it and able to press the right tile.
2. Try to hit the tile that decrease the machine's speed (the tile that has a down arrow mark), don't hit the up arrow mark or the question mark, because that will make the machine's speed increase and move randomly.
3. If you already hit the decrease button, you 'll be easy to defeat Arcade Star Dahlia! You can paralyze, Poison, Burn or even reduce it's Level her Pokemons! This should help you obtaining the berry tile!