Introduction: Police Siren
This project uses NE555.
1) I used 12V DC for powering the circuit.
2) Instead of using two NE55 timer ICs, you can also use a single NE556 timer.
3) NE556 is nothing but two NE555 ICs in one package.
4) Refer the datasheets of NE555 and NE556 to have a clear idea.
5) Speaker can be a 64ohm, 500mW one.
*images are for visual description
Step 1: Materials Needed
- PCB Board
- Bread board
- 64 ohm speaker
- 2 x 68k resistor
- 2 x IC1 N555
- Some wires
- and some more components
Step 2: Circuit Diagram
The circuit diagram is embeded with this step.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.