- bottle cap (Unused and flattened type is the best. You can find them at craft stores, Amazon, or on Etsy. You can also look at stores that cater to home brewing.)
- beige/crust colored polymer clay
- orange/pie colored polymer clay (I mixed orange, brown, and gold to get a color I liked. I have also seen people mix in real pumpkin pie spices to make it look more realistic!)
- white for the whipped cream
- needle tool or something to crimp the edges of the crust
- liquid polymer clay to strengthen bond between clay pieces
And...your pies are finished!
You can use them as festive hair bow centers, to decorate napkin rings, as magnets, or even glue on a bail to create a pendant!