EDIT: I found this on progroom.com. Its not my original image so i'll just leave the link instead of downloading and uploading it:
Possible Trigger for guns!
Step 1: Materials
- 2 x pop bottles (i used 1 Litre bottles for the guns)
- 1 x 2 Litre pop bottle (to keep 'T' joint floating in water)
- 30 feet of 3/8 inch clear garden hose?.. depends on your pool size i suppose, i just have a small pool.
- 5 x 3/8" barb to female garden hose fittings
- 1 x 3/8" Ball Valve
- 1 x 3/8" NPT 'T'
- 5 x 3/8" NPT male thread to 3/8" barb
- Roll of T-Tape (teflon plumbers tape)
- from the liquor store when you buy a big bottle of liquor that has a little bottle attached to it, i used the little plastic piece that attaches the bottles.. instead of this you could use fishing line or some tape or something i'm sure.
I didn't use any clamps on the hoses since its outside and in the pool anyway, i doubt it would leak regardless. i didnt want to have metal floating and rusting in the pool.