1. Buy a new spider set for a small fortune.
2. Buy a "MPFI" retrofit system for about $300.00
3. Try Replacing individual injectors or "poppets"
4. Junk the p.o.s. the front end is falling apart anyway.
or you can
5. Spend about $16.00-30.00 and a few hours of your time and fix it like I do.
This guide explains how to clean/repair leaky or stuck poppet valves/injectors. only continue if you are sure that your injectors are getting a signal from the ecu and are actuating. if your not sure, Google it, do your testing and come back.
I am not responsible for any kind of damage or injury you may cause yourself or your car. Messing around with a fuel system is dangerous, gasoline leaks can and will cause fire and or explosion. Be Safe, Be Smart, Or be Dead.