Introduction: Pop Culture Snowflakes
Ahh yes, the holidays. The time of year when people come together with family and friends, reflect on the past year and of course, cut out paper snowflakes.
With the holidays in our hearts and pop culture in our minds, the Delphic Digital team has created a tradition with a series of DIY snowflake templates that can be easily followed from basic to jedi ninja level.
Each Snowflake has a printable template that shows where to fold and where to cut.
Each snowflake also has a declared mastery level. Below is the list and its difficulty so you can get to it!
Step 1: Select a Snowflake Template to Use
For each snowflake there is a downloadable template to print, so select which one you want to try to start.
- Olaf , Frozen (Level 3)
- Groot, Guardians of the Galaxy (Level 5)
- True Detective (Level 4)
- Soccer, World Cup (Level 1)
- Emmet, The Lego Movie (Level 3)
- Day of the Dead Book of Life (Level 4)
- Ice Bucket Challenge (Level 3)
- Divergent (Level 3)
- Mocking Jay , Hunger Games (Level 3)
- Maleficent (Level 4)
- Mad Men (Level 2)
- The Walking Dead (Level 5)
- Big Bang Theory (Level 3)
- Game of Thrones (Level 3)
- Delphic Digital (Level 5)
Step 2: Print the Instructions
The instructions are two pages.
First page is the template that you will cut around.
The second page is the instructions on how to fold the paper.
Step 3: Fold and Cut, Viola!
Fold the paper as shown (just 5 folds).
Cut out the blue shaded areas.
You have a DIYsnowflake like none other.