Introduction: Popsicle Stick Monster Box
Here's a quick, cheap way to package up small monsters for shipping.
Step 1: Materials and Tools
Saw or scissors
Step 2: Monster Arm
Form a monster arm to the best of your abilities (my abilities clearly being limited). Bake clay at 2750F for about 30 mnutes.
Step 3: Glue Crate
You'll need 2 pieces 2 1/2" by 2 1/2" and 4 pieces 2 1/2" by 6 1/2"
- Cut popsicle sticks in different lengths
- Glue together in dimensions mentioned above
- Glue sticks lengthwise along each side, about 1/4" in from the end (on all pieces except the bottom piece)
- Bottom piece - Glue a few leftover pieces along the bottom for reinforcement
- Top piece - Using a popsicle stick as a guide, stick on 'FRAGILE' letters
- To add something to affix the sides to, glue together leftover pieces of sticks into small stacks (4)
- Glue each stack along the edges
- Affix sides to these stacks
- Place some newspaper in the box
- Hook now baked arm over front of box
- Set top piece on box with a little glue on the back corners - it should be enough to keep it in place
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.