Step 6: Lighting and Roasting Instructions
1. USE OUTSIDE !!!!
2. Take all items out Except the candle tin
3. Open your charcoal packet and put the charcoal into the tin.
4. Center the candle tin in the Altoids tin.
5. Take some of lighter fluid and pour it over the coals.
6. Light Coals.
7. Coals should begin to burn (Wait until they start to turn white)
8. Place Marshmallow on Toothpick or Skewer
9. Roast to Your Liking and Enjoy !!!
Warning - The Altoids will be cool enough to handle BUT the candle tin is scorching hot.
When finished wait until coals burn out or put them out manually. Then repack for next roast.