Are you like recording a video? but you need a better sound for your camera?.
Ok, now i will show you how to make Portable Camera Microphone from cheap parts. You can make this for fast, i finish my job less than 30 minutes.
Whats best ?
- Custom case for microphone
- Light to carry
- And many more
No more talking, Lets make it!!!!
Step 1: You Need
- 3,5 Audio jack (i using old converter)
- Some cables
- Old phone microphone / any best microphone
- Some glue
- Soldering iron
Step 2: Open Your Audio Jack
Because i'am using audio jack converter, so i need to open this using knifes like image.
Step 3: Solder
- Strip the end of wire
- solder it to your microphone
- Next, i solder my microphone to Gnd and Right, but you can use 2 microphone for your portable microphone. So the sound is Stereo
Step 4: Make the Case
I use case from audio jack converter to make the case for the microphone. and i use a small tubes to cover the cables on the audio jack like image. And now you portable microphone is finish and ready to test!.
You can use it on camera, PC/laptop , phone and etc.
Thanks for look my works
Please like,subscribe or share for more Projects