Introduction: Portable Cat Scratcher
This is an instructable of making a portable scratcher for your pet.
The reason I did this because I want to protect my furniture especially the sofa from getting scratched by the cats (or dogs) and this instructable is out of my comfort zone.
Step 1: The Items
The items that I used are from my past projects.(However, you can buy the items from the hardware section)
- Reclaimed wood plank (You can used any size of plank)
- Used nylon strings (I use two leftover strings)
- Stapler gun
Step 2: The Making
- Firstly, I staple the nylon string to the end of plank.
- Then, I firmly wrap the string around the plank.
- At the end of the string, I staple it to the plank.
- If the string is not enough to wrap to the end of the plank, you can add another string.
Step 3: The Scratcher
Lastly, I have to teach the cats and kittens to use the scratcher. (I hope I succeed)
Please don't forget to vote for me.