Introduction: Portable Solar Cooker
Here are the steps on how you too can make a Portable Solar Cooker.
Step 1: Materials:
- Black paint
- Paint Brush
- Plastic Wrap
- Bamboo Sticks
- Pringles Can
- Exacto Knife
Step 2: Painting the Pringles Can
- First, you must paint the entire can black for it to absorb more heat.
Step 3: Carve Holes Onto the Pringles Can
- Next, you get your Exacto Knife and carve a hole at the top and bottom of the Pringles Can.
Step 4: Place Bamboo Stick
- Now, you insert the bamboo stick through the carved holes of the Pringles Can.
Step 5: Carve a Box-shaped Hole Onto the Pringles Can
- You now carve a box-shaped hole onto the center of the Pringles Can so that you may place the in there.
Step 6: Place Plastic Wrap Over Pringles Can
Step 7: Place in the Sun
- Finally you simply place it outside , it usually takes up to 15 minutes to get up to 120 degrees fahrenheit.