Step 1: The pouch
The bag measures approximately 8"x10" and is MOLLE compatible as well as has two D-rings on the back for attaching it to a strap or to anything for that matter.
The inside of the bag has two large pockets, one that is zippered.
also each side is lined with large and small elastic loops to store a multitude of things.
Plus another pretty cool feature is that the bag has a piece of cord that is adjustable and hold the bag open so it will sit nicely on a table like a workstation.
I purchased mine from here (http://www.joesarmynavyonline.com/servlet/Detail?no=8513) but that model can be had from many different online stores.
Step 2: Consumables
1. roll of electrical tape
2. bag of assorted shrink tube
3. bundle of small zip ties
4. Packet of Sugru moldable silicone
5. VHB tape, this stuff is the most insane two sided tape. Be prepared for the two things that you stick together with it to become one forever.
6.distilled water for soldering gun sponge (why distilled? distilled doesn't have any particles that will build up in the sponge over time)
8. isopropyl alcohol
11. two types of solder, regular and low-melt
12. two double a batteries and two triple a batteries