Step 1: Materials
2. 16 guage wire (Found at Hardware & Home Improvement stores. The wire I used is for use with rebar)
3. A yard stick or measuring tape
4. Wire cutters (anything that will cut through the 16 guage wire)
5. A pair of needle nose pliers
6. A knife
Tape or paint to mark the wire, so you know you have inserted it far enough into the skeleton when working on the legs.
Step 2: Prep
2. Measure & cut two 15 inch pieces of wire for the legs.
3. Disassemble the skeleton.
4. Cut the hanging loop off the top of the skull.
5. Enlarge the holes (or make new ones if it doesn't have any) in the connecting "nubs" of the neck, arms & legs. You can use a piece of the wire or a nail to do this. Heating the end of the wire/nail makes it very easy, but be careful not to burn yourself!
6. Make a hole in the bottom of the foot, near the heal, so that the leg wires will protrude and allow the skelly to stuck into the ground.