Introduction: Poster Hanger Low Cost
What is the problem?
Well, I must admit that I am one of those persons who are collecting posters but doesn't invest much in framing.
What is the mission?
- I want to see my posters.
- I don't like to do irreversible changes to stuff. I change my mind very often...
- I want to make it low cost.
- I want to be able to change the location very often.
What do you need?
- A nice poster.
- 2 pants/skirts hangers with clips or better, with clamps.
- Something nice to hang
Total cost of the project:
- Time to look at a cloud passing the window.
- 5€ (2,5x2 for the hangers).
1 - Use one hanger to clamp the top part of the poster.
2 - Use the second hanger to clamp the bottom part of the poster.
3 - Hang it up somewhere more original than the location on the picture.
4 - Hang something nice at the bottom.
Gluonnement vôtre... I know, I changed your life today.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.