Now this recipe is kinda expensive compared to making a regular cheese pizza or a pepperoni pizza. But you need to understand that this is a specialty pizza that would cost more in the pizza parlor anyway.
Next, i do not have a recipe for dough. I always go out and buy the pre-made shells from the store. But if you have a recipe for dough it cant hurt to make it for this recipe.\
Lastly, my husband wanted me to make sure that i noted that this is his recipe.
Step 1: Get your ingredients
- Sour Cream
- 2 sups mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup of Mexican cheese
- chopped onions
- Minced garlic
- Olive oil
- 5 medium potato
- Ranch sauce
- Stick of butter
- Crust (Ether make your own or buy a pre-made crust, we buy the Boboli Pizza Crust)
Step 2: Making the potatos
1) Cut the potatoes into slices
2) Cut up your onoins
3) Place the potatoes and onions into a pan
4) Add the stick of butter, pepper, minced garlic, and basil on top.
5) Cover it with foil, then put in the oven for an hour at 350 degrees.