If Wheatley can do it, so can you. Now you can make a potato GLaDOS of your very own to keep you company in those lonely test chambers.
...or to throw down a bottomless pit. Whatever strikes your fancy.
Step 1: What you need
- Camel (brown) Fleece - A foot should cover it
- White Fabric - Half a foot is plenty
- Yellow Fabric - Only need a little
- Red fabric - Just some scraps will do
- Black Fabric - Just a small clipping
- Gray Fabric - Scraps should be enough
- Rust Color Fabric - Something stiff (I used felt)
- Black Embroidery Floss
- Thick Black String - I recommend cotton jewelry cord
- Yellow string - I used Pearl Cotton Thread
- White Sewing Thread
- Other colors of sewing thread - Matching your thread color to your fabric color will help hide your seams
- Foam pad - I used a foam camping pad to stuff the computer parts and make them rigid but still soft
- Sewing Needle
- Embroidery Needle
- Fabric Shears - or sharp scissors
- Marker - Something that will clean off. A craft store should have washable fabric markers.
- Pattern - Included below
- Sewing Machine