Step 1: Materials
1. Arduino (any kind that has a power cord jack)
2. A power adapter with a 2.1 mm jack
4. Tape (preferably electrical tape)
5. 9v battery adapter (sorry forgot to put in picture)
6. (optional) an experiment to test it on!
Step 2: Cut, Strip, and Add the Jack to the Battery.
Step 3: Test It Out!!
Troubleshooting (it does not turn on)
1. Reverse the polarity on your jack.
2. Check the battery.
3. Make sure the Jack is in all the way.
4. Hit the reset button.
This is my first instructable, hope you all like it!